The AWS Foundation is hosting the 5th annual disAbilities Expo on Saturday, May 10 from 10am - 4pm. Not only will you find plentiful resources at the Expo, you'll also enjoy the talents of individuals with many exceptional abilities.
- University of Saint Francis Jesters performing a rendition of their 2014 performance "Horse Tales" along with an interactive percussion circle.
- Whitley County Dazzlers Cheerleaders, who for the second consecutive year won the Cheer Ltd. Special Needs Nationals.
- The Soul Brothers and Soul Sisters from Premiere Dance Company literally show off their dancing talents in highly entertaining performances to the music of Jailhouse Rock and Let's Dance.
- Turnstone Flyers adaptive sports exhibitions and games - wheelchair basketball, power soccer and a new adaptive golf cart.
- Special guests - Dwayne Szot, founder of Zot Artz for special needs artists, and Handicap This! A comedy duo whose humor about disabilities will surely surprise you.
The event will be held at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
We hope to see you there!